Filter and show the top ranked local markets
Growth Maps new real estate technology makes it super easy to find top growing real estate local markets. And find the latest real estate market trends in your, or any market or radius in the US.
How our new real estate technology works:
To find the top 5, 10, 25, 50 etc. local markets in any larger market, simply move the sliders, and instantly the maps are re-rendered in real-time as you move the new real estate technology slider. No need to press any other button or render, with our latest version of Growth Maps.
Instantly, only the top local markets are displayed in the data-map, and displayed in the real-time data visualization software. Instantly see and filter to find the top local market that are growing with the top real estate market trends.
Click on the map and instantly zooms into the target area.
No need to know where a Block Number is located, with the Growth Maps instant data mapping technology.
To see how other areas rank, just select different local market to rank and query and display.
Benefits to our partner and your customers:
Instantly locate the top local markets to:
• Know when to hold them, and know when to fold them.
• We help you or your clients know where to build, develop, and Invest.
• Discover where to move a new business, expand, or relocate.
• Help your client purchase a Second Home in other markets.
• Re-invest profits in any growing out-of-state local market.
• Leverage 1031 exchanges so that there is no tax burned on reinvesting, while making more commissions with double sales and repeat customers.
Let me know what you think of the statement of: The only real-time data visualization technology that instantly displays the most current demographic and economic growth data online today. OK.
For more information, watch our free demo video on our homepage, and download your FREE eBook titled: “What’s Next for Commercial Real Estate Technology: Leveraging Technology and Local Analytics to Grow Your Commercial Real Estate Business”
Your comments are most welcome, and I appreciate your feedback.